Saturday 17 June 2017

I can share my secret

Hello everyone, thanks for popping in. I can finally share a secret with you all, I've designed stamps for Rubber Bibi owner of Rubber Dance. How exciting is that! I am appsolutely thrilled to design for Bibi who has made a dream come true.

To introduce the stamps Bibi is offering a 20% discount which you can access here

So here they are :

 
    

   
          

here are a few samples



 
 
 
 
Over on the Rubber Dance blog you can find more samples as well as new stamps by some of Bibi's other designers

I do hope you like them, I know I will be playing with them for a good while 

Take care
Hugsxxx 
 

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Congrats Debs on the stamps...they are all fab but my fave is Beautiful you...:-) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, they look great

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many congratulations to you Debs. You must be very proud to have you artwork in the form to stamps for everyone to play with.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such beautiful designs, Debs. And your samples is absolutely stunning! ♥
    Hugs, Anita

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig