Sunday 20 August 2017

Two for one

Hello friends and followers a very big welcome. If this is your first time here please click the follow button to ensure you do not miss out on news and freebies. 

Today I'm sharing two different faces, one in my journal which I took to Marta Łapkowska's workshop. The background is entirely inspired by her class, however the face is not. 

So here is 
In the Garden


Materials 
13@rts- chalk Ink sprays, Stencils 
Ranger- Distress inks
Paper Artsy - Fresco Acrylic Paint

And here is 
Butterfly in my Hair



This was inspired by the 1st challenge of ITAC 17 here's the link if you don't know what this is all about.

I went for a face which I drew with a black pencil, I added blue some printed letters and some washy tape also some stencilling.


Materials
13@rts Chalk ink Spray -  Stencils designed by Marta Łapkowska
Jane Davenport Mermaid Markers
Ranger Wooden alphabet Stamp designed by Tim Holtz.


Take care everyone 
Hugs




SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Absolutely brilliant Deb, both pieces. Your faces are fantastic as always. Adore your backgrounds . Both pieces are wonderful and I am absolutely delighted to,see you join in our AALLandCreate Challenge. Thank you . Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the backgrounds Debs, nice back drop for your faces.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig